Revival’s mission is to spread knowledge and experiences to every communities. From corporation, company, hotels, gymnasiums, schools, community and group to individual who seek knowledge of how to live a happier, healthier life are welcome to join our seminar. In the seminar, we will focus on mindfulness, exercise, and healthy living.
– Sport enthusiast
– Office worker
– School or university Student
– Pregnant women (include couple)
– Personal trainer
List of topics (company, hotels, gym, school)
– Physiologic of Aging
– Body types and their needs
– What are our Fuels when we exercise?
(Bioenergetics of Exercises )
– Aerobic vs. anaerobic exercise (benefit, advantage, disadvantage, pros and cons)
– Adaptation to Anaerobic Training Programs
– Increase speed, acceleration
– What happens with our nervous system and with our muscles when we start to lift?
(Neural and Muscular Adaptation to Anaerobic Training Programs)
– How our Hormones and Connective Tissues acts when we start to lift
(Connective Tissue Adaptations and Endocrine Responses to Anaerobic Exercises)
– What happens with our Heart and veins when we start to lift?
(-Cardiovascular and Respiratory Responses to Anaerobic Training )
– Exercise and sleeping benefit
– Exercise to combat time zone adaptation
– Exercise to improve company productivity
– Increase staff focus
– Reduce ailment (cost reduction)